- Waxmaid Springer collapsible silicone water pipe is made of platinum-cured silicone material. It’s certified “food safe” for culinary applications and the safety level goes above and beyond FDA approval standards.
- The flexible& collapsible design makes Waxmaid Springer a space-saving water pipe distinct from other ordinary styles, it can be extended from 6.9 inches to 11.6 inches, also its mouthpiece is 360° rotatable for the convenience of smoking.
- The downstem of Waxmaid Springer collapsible silicone water pipe comes with a strong magnet for collecting your lighter / dab tools.
- The suction base design prevents your water pipe from being knocked over.
- Silicone material rather than glass saves your time and energy to clean up.
- Springer flexible silicone water pipe is solid, durable, and safe to use.
- 6 beautiful colors available – Rasta, Pink cream, Blue white green, GID green, Black red, Translucent orange.
- Waxmaid’s original patent design, any similar models on the market are copied products!
- Zero-risk happy shopping on Waxmaid official website, any unsatisfied products you received from our website, we provide hassle-free return or product exchange, fast respond pre-sales and after-sales customer service, 100% satisfaction.
- 2~3 business days discreet shipping for USA orders.
Waxmaid Springer collapsible silicone water pipe comes with a 14mm glass bowl, the glass bowl wrapped in the chamber.
How to Clean Waxmaid Springer Collapsible Silicone Water Pipe?
- Silicone water pipes are completely dishwasher safe, you can put Waxmaid Springer water pipe in your dishwasher.
- Boiling Waxmaid Springer silicone water pipe is no problem and won’t damage or harm the material, then brush it with dish soap after boiling, scrub to get resin out of your water pipe.
- Freezing is much more effective and much easier to accomplish because of the flexibility and durability of the silicone. Simply throw your Waxmaid Springer water pipe in the freezer for a couple of hours, letting all the gunk get good and frozen on the sides. Due to the fact that silicone water pipes are flexible, once you take it out from the freezer, you can bend, squeeze it to de-gunk.
- We don’t recommend use alcohol to clean silicone water pipes as alcohol may be harsh on the silicone over time.